Make an Appoinment
The most common ENT problems
Dr. R. N. Patil's Suraj Neurological, Cardiological Multispecialty Hospital, available ENT specialist doctors.
ENT problems - those that impact the ear, nose and throat - can affect anyone at any age. There are many different ways that this part of the body can be affected and some are easier to cope with than others. If you’re struggling with ENT symptoms then the first step is always going to be to identify the issue and, if necessary, to get some help with it - these are the most common ENT problems to look out for.
- Laryngo Fissurectomy
- Parapharyngeal Tumour Excision
- Excision Of Tumours In Pharynx
- Microlaryngeal Surgery
- Adenoidectomy - Gromet Insertion
- Excision Of Benign Tumour Nose
- Endoscopic DCR
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Facial Nerve Decompression
- Bronchoscopic Foreign Body Removal
- Fracture reduction nose with septal correction
- Septoplasty + FESS
- Skull base surgery
- Total Thyroidectomy
Experienced doctors in
Dr. R. N. Patil's Suraj Neurological, Cardiological Multispecialty Hospital doctors cover virtually every specialty and subspecialty.